- Mrs. Talley's Page
- Our School
- For Families
- For Students
- For Staff
- Our Library
- Homework Resources
Silver Beach Parent
2012-2013 Parent Advisory Representatives
Kindergarten: Kelly Hofer, Susan Wright
First Grade: Amanda Voigt, Rachel & Zack Carter, Evie Martinez
Second Grade: Lisa Benjamin, Amy Kennedy
Third Grade: Sabine Brueske, Curtis & Laura Lawyer
Fourth Grade: Suzanne Carlson, Amy Demi
Fifth Grade: Jolene McEachran, Deb Seyler
SBEA/PTO-PAC Liaison: Leanne Durfee
Principal: Nicole Talley
The Parent Advisory Council is comprised of parent representatives from each grade level. They meet with the Principal on a monthly basis during the school year to discuss a variety of topics, share information and broaden understanding of school-related issues. Members work together to:
- Identify common needs and goals among the parents of students enrolled in Silver Beach Elementary
- Provide the school principal with feedback and insight from the parent’s perspective on school process, policies and initiatives to ensure that the needs of parents and their families are included as decisions are made in the school.
- To bring to the principal’s attention existing and emerging issues expressed by parents at Silver Beach Elementary.
- Serve as an advisory, not a decision-making body, that makes recommendations, encourages brainstorming and provides opportunities for parent involvement.
- To facilitate communication between and among the parents and serve as a forum for sharing innovations and best practices.